Non-school leaver information sessions
Are you thinking of studying at university but don’t know where to start?
You’re invited to attend one of our information sessions designed specifically to provide friendly and helpful guidance for prospective non-school leaver students.
In addition to receiving information on entry pathways, applying to Curtin and the support services available, this is your chance to ask for career advice and tips on changing career direction.
You will also be able to meet current non-school leaver students and learn about their experiences and what led them to their studies.
Venue: Curtin University Bentley campus
- Friday 11 August, 2.30 pm (Building 500.1102)
- Friday 15 September, 2.30 pm (Venue To Be Confirmed).
- Friday 13 October, 2.30 pm (Venue To Be Confirmed).
- Friday 17 November, 2.30 pm (Venue To Be Confirmed).
- Friday 1 December, 2.30 pm (Venue To Be Confirmed).
Venue: Curtin University, St George’s Terrace, 139 St Georges Terrace, Perth
- Wednesday 30 August, 5 pm
- Wednesday 1 November, 5 pm
Please note, this event is for prospective students looking at entering university for the first time. If you are interested in postgraduate studies or research, please register for our Postgrad Expo.
International students – this event contains information relevant for Australian citizens and permanent residents. Please view the events in your country section at our International Future Students website for further information.