Vocational courses & credit agreements
Your previous study at a vocational institution can help you get into Curtin and may enable you to finish your degree faster. Choose from the education providers below to see what agreements are in place with that provider, and whether you’re entitled to credit toward the completion of a related Curtin course.
The courses listed on the following pages are not the only courses for which you can receive credit towards a Curtin degree. See credit for previous study or work experience for more information.
- Australian Industrial Systems Institute
- Australian Institute of Commerce and Technology
- Box Hill Institute
- Canning College
- Central Institute of Technology
- Challenger Institute of Technology
- Great Southern Institute of Technology
- Institute of Project Management
- Phoenix Academy
- Polytechnic West
- South West Institute of Technology
- SportsReady Education
- West Coast Institute of Training
What is credit for recognised learning (CRL)?
Credit for recognised learning (CRL) is when you receive credit for previous study or work experience that can help you to complete your degree in a shorter amount of time. At Curtin we grant credit for units within your course.
Studied at an institution outside of Australia?
You may be eligible for credit towards some Curtin courses. See if your
institution is listed and what you may be entitled to.