As a school leaver, to be eligible to study an undergraduate bachelor degree at Curtin you normally need to have done the following:
- Graduated from high school and met requirements of the Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE)
- Obtained an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) above the cut-off score of the course you wish to study
- Obtained successful STAT results as per individual course requirements
- Received a scaled mark of at least 50 in one of the following WACE subjects:
- English ATAR
- Literature ATAR
- English as an Additional Language/Dialect ATAR
Some of our courses also have prerequisites, which are subjects you need to have passed in your year 12 exams.
Overseas and interstate applicants
Overseas and interstate applicants need to have completed secondary education that is deemed equivalent to the admission standards outlined above. Please contact the University Admission Centre on +61 8 9266 7805 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like your interstate or overseas qualifications assessed prior to submitting your application.