Credit for recognised learning (CRL)

On your pathway to Curtin, you may have undertaken previous study or work experience that matches the knowledge required for some of your Curtin course units.

If so, we encourage you to apply for credit for recognised learning (CRL), which exempts you from having to study certain course units. Getting CRL means you could finish your degree in a shorter amount of time.

Use our search to find out how much CRL you qualify for.


Have any questions about courses, admission criteria, bridging and enabling courses or anything else Curtin related? We can answer it.