female student in CAS

Undergraduate courses

When you study an undergraduate course at the Centre for Aboriginal Studies, you’ll gain the hands-on skills and knowledge to work confidently in Indigenous healthcare and communities.

Most of our courses are available via block release, which means you’ll attend Curtin’s Kent Street Campus in Perth for two weeks at a time, four times a year.

Bachelor degrees (three years)

Bachelor of Applied Science (Indigenous Professional Practices)

Majors within this course:

Associate degrees (two years)

Associate Degree in Indigenous Professional Practices

Majors within this course:

Postgraduate courses

If you’ve already completed a bachelor degree, our postgraduate degrees can help enhance your knowledge and skills of Indigenous culture and ways of working, and help you make a tangible difference in the lives of many Australians.

If you have any questions about our courses, events or anything else Curtin related? Please give us a call.