In order to accept the Letter of Offer and enrol in the University, Australian students (that is, Australian citizens or permanent residents) must complete an enrolment form. Submissions can be made at any time of the year and will be processed by Graduate Research School staff.

International applicants

International applicants must satisfy the requirements for enrolment and pay the fees indicated in the Letter of Offer as received from Curtin International. For international students who will be studying in Australia, once the necessary fees have been paid the University will send you a Confirmation of Enrolment. This document must then be presented to the consulate in your home country to obtain a visa for entry into Australia. You would then fill out a form to enrol on arrival at Curtin, and present it to the Graduate Research School for processing to complete the process.

International applicants not intending to study in Australia do not need to obtain a visa, and can be enrolled as soon as the fees have been received and an enrolment form submitted.

Once enrolled

You will then be issued with an Enrolment Advice, which you must check carefully to ensure all details are accurate. If you find any errors, you must notify a Graduate Studies Officer immediately. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are correctly enrolled.

During the course of your enrolment, any change of contact details must be amended in eStudent (found in the ‘my studies’ tab) via Oasis as soon as possible.

Get in touch for information about higher degree by research candidacy at Curtin