Apply directly to Curtin
You are required to apply directly to Curtin if you:
- are applying for Semester One 2019
- are a Curtin undergraduate student and wish to switch into a different undergraduate course at Curtin
- have recently completed a Curtin enabling program
- are applying for Semester Two.
The steps below outline how to submit your online application.
Step 1: Choose a course
Search our range of undergraduate courses in health, business, science, engineering and the arts. Not all Curtin courses can be started in semester two, so make sure you check when you can study.
Step 2: Check application deadlines
Check to see that applications are still open for your chosen course.
Step 3: Check the admission criteria
You will need to make sure you satisfy the admission criteria for your course before applying.
Step 4: Ensure any supporting documentation meets our scanned document guidelines
You may need to submit supporting documentation with your application. If you do, make sure it meets our scanned documents guidelines.
Step 5: Apply
Click the ‘Apply now’ button on your chosen course page and follow the steps to lodge your online application.
You are considered a course switcher if you:
- are a student currently enrolled past the census date at Curtin, seeking to change into another course; or
- are a past Curtin student who has previously been awarded a grade or mark or have withdrawn unit(s) after census date; or
- are a student completing or who has previously completed your studies with Curtin College – formerly Curtin International College (CIC); or
- are a student who has previously been awarded a grade or a mark or has withdrawn unit(s) after the census date from the Enabling Course in Science, Engineering and Health and is now seeking admission into an undergraduate degree course; or
- are a student who has previously been awarded a grade or a mark or has withdrawn unit(s) after the census date from the UniReady Enabling program and is now seeking admission to an undergraduate degree; or
- are or have been enrolled in Not For Degree Study (formerly known as Curtin Extension) and are now seeking admission to an undergraduate degree course; or
- are a student who has completed previous studies at Curtin College of Higher Education or VTEC; or
- are a student who is seeking enrolment into Cross-Institutional units; or
- are or have been enrolled in Curtin Commonwealth supported places (CSP) course via Open Universities Australia (formerly Open Learning Australia), and are now seeking admission into an undergraduate degree course; or
- are or have been enrolled in the Indigenous Tertiary Enabling Course (ITEC) or Aboriginal Bridging Course and are now seeking admission into an undergraduate degree course.