Higher Education Diploma of Commerce – North Metropolitan TAFE
Complete the Higher Education Diploma of Commerce, a one year course delivered through North Metropolitan TAFE, and you’ll receive guaranteed entry into the second year of Curtin’s Bachelor of Commerce degree, subject to meeting our admission criteria.
Why study the Higher Education Diploma of Commerce?
The Higher Education Diploma of Commerce is suitable for people who:
- have completed year 12 but did not obtain an ATAR
- did not meet university minimum ATAR admission criteria
- successfully completed a Certificate IV vocational qualification or a school to North Metropolitan TAFE pathway course
- are mature aged (21 years or over) and did not meet university minimum entry requirements.
Eight university level units will be studied over a period of two semesters.
Semester one core units:
- Introduction to Accounting
Semester two units:
- Introduction to Business Information Systems (core)
- Business Law (core)
- Plus two elective units selected from:
- Consumer Behaviour
- Introduction to Financial Principles
- Organisational Behaviour.
For further information on this course, please visit the North Metropolitan TAFE website.