Additional information

Below you will find information on alternative entry pathways, as well as information about English language proficiency.

Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people

The Centre for Aboriginal Studies offers several course and admission options available for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, including bridging and enabling courses.

Domestic applicants with overseas qualifications

Domestic applicants with overseas senior secondary school leaving qualifications should refer to the course requirements table for admissions information.

If your overseas senior secondary school leaving qualification is not listed in the table, but you have successfully completed a minimum of one year full-time study in a bachelor degree at a recognised overseas tertiary institution, you may still be eligible for admission.

English language proficiency

Curtin requires all students to demonstrate proficiency in English. For a list of approved English Qualifications and for further information, please visit our English language proficiency page or email the Admissions Office.

The level of English language proficiency required for entry to a specific course can be found on each course information page.

Have any questions about courses, admission criteria, bridging and enabling courses or anything else Curtin related? We can answer it.