This section of the site is for school principals, teachers, career advisors and year coordinators who are involved with advising students about tertiary study.
Book a school visit
The Curtin Future Student Engagement team is here to help.
We are your ﬁrst point of call if you need any assistance with future study options for your students. In addition to assisting you in your role, we can provide informative and engaging experiences for groups of students both on the Bentley campus or at your institution.
We offer the following services to school, community and educational organisations:
- Tailored group visits to the Bentley campus, including:
- Interactive campus tours with our Student Ambassadors
- Q&A panel with Student Ambassadors
- Learning experiences with different study areas
- School and Community Expo Representation
- Tailored presentations at your institution covering:
- Course information
- Admission requirements
- Alternative pathways
- Student experience and co-curricular opportunities
- Support services.
If you would like to schedule a visit or discuss other engagement opportunities, please telephone us on 1300 222 888 (press 2) or email email@example.com.