This section of the site is for school principals, teachers, career advisors and year coordinators who are involved with advising students about tertiary study.
At high schools visits, expos and campus tours, our student ambassadors tell students and parents what they like about studying at Curtin. There are several ways you can connect with our ambassadors:
- Book a school visit (either where you visit us or we visit you)
- Book a Lunchbox Ambassadors session where we send small groups of current Curtin students out to your school to engage with high school students.
- Email an enquiry to our ambassador team
Book a school visit
The Curtin Future Student Advisor team is here to help.
We are your ﬁrst point of call if you need any assistance with future study options for your students. In addition to assisting you in your role, we can provide informative and engaging experiences for groups of students both on the Bentley campus or at your institution.
We offer the following services to school, community and educational organisations:
- Tailored group visits on the Bentley campus
- School and Community Expo Representation
- Presentations at your institution, for example:
- Going to University
- Curtin University Specific
- Alternative Pathways
- Student Ambassador Panel
If you would like to schedule a visit, know more about these services or would like to meet to discuss other opportunities please telephone us on 1300 222 888.